Baby #2 : 21 Weeks And Growing!



How far along? 21 weeks! Past the halfway mark!
Maternity clothes? Do you see my belly? Yes!
Sleep: Not bad at all. I can't remember when sleep became uncomfortable during my pregnancy with Desmond. Maybe I just remember the end and how uncomfortable I was. 
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender of the baby! I am also enjoying the movement of my little peanut! 
Miss anything? COKE! Sandwiches ( FYI I don't know why I miss sandwiches so much. I don't really like them. It must be that that I want what I can't have!) 
Movement: Yes! 
Food cravings: Not really. So strange!  
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing! YES!
Gender : Another BOY!
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: Tailbone still hurts but not as bad as before.  Possibly because of the massage? I also wake up with headaches. Blah... 
Belly button in or out? I don't think I can be considered an innie anymore... BOO!
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery and getting the nursery ready.


Here are some picture of my from my intimate gender reveal. Desmond't opened a gift in front of everyone and pulled out a blue PJ's. It was a nice little get together! We had the joy of having our close family and friends. Thanks to technology we were able to Facetime with out of town family.



Everyone voted. Unfortunately Desmond then drew all over it! 


Comments

Popular Posts