We moved!

We finally moved to Maryland.... why you may ask? Well because we both work in Maryland... We moved to Columbia, Maryland. Its about 20 minutes away from my school and 30 minutes away from Hectors' Job. So it's pretty awesome! The only thing that sucks is that I no longer will have my partner and crime to keep me company in the car.. but its ok.. we both teach first grade! Yup you heard me! I teach first grade! School starts August 25th and believe me or not.. I am super excited! I can't wait to see my previous students and see my new ones. It just be a fun year! A lot has change since I last wrote... Stephanie ( my sister) now lives with us.. which is nice... We are saving money with her staying with us... YES!
We have done a lot since summer vacation ( for samantha) has started. We've celebrated Samantha's Birthday... we've gone to a Honduras soccer game... we've plan our wedding... I was even a nanny... never again! lol
We now have a location for our wedding its the Ceresville Mansion... Its a great place for our ceremony and reception. The wedding is one March 28, 2009... If you want more information on that.. visit our wedding website.. http://www.mywedding.com/hectorlovessamantha/



Harry potter picture


Game



My birthday


Soco and lime shots



PfChangs




Twins

Comments

Popular Posts