Christmas Cards for our first Christmas!



This year Hector and I will be celebrating our first Christmas together since we've been married. We are really excited to celebrate our first Christmas together as a married couple. It's crazy to think that we've been together for 9 years and we are finally married! I've been looking around for ideas on Christmas cards and ran into really nice Christmas cards on Shutterfly.com. Go to this website to check it our for yourself.
I looked around for a unique card to send out this year. I've never used stationary cards with our pictures and thought it would be a very fun idea! I looked around on multiple websites and shutterfly was one of my favorites! Not only do they have Christmas cards they have invitations and calendars for multiple holidays.

Hector and I have been having trouble deciding on which ones to buy and I think we've narrowed it down to two. One is called Cranberry Joy Christmas Card by Fresh Lemonade and the other one is called Holiday love sketch. Both are very unique and fun! I can't wait to use of of those to share with family and friends this holiday season! Go check them out and see for yourself! Happy Holidays!!!

Comments

Popular Posts