Thanksgiving 2011

This thanksgiving we celebrated at our house with my mom, Charlie, Stephanie, and Filippo Jr.
We cooked a corn casserole, Mashed potato, Sweet potato.
We got a precooked turkey because I did not have time to make one on my own.
All we had to do is put it in the oven for 2 hours.
Nice and easy.
My sister made a Mac and cheese and a pumpkin cheesecake.
This made me want to make my own cheesecake from scratch.
If you have any recipe please pass along.
Charlie made Sweet yams, Stuffing, and a broccoli casserole.
It was a great lunch and dinner.
We had a great time reminiscing of our childhood!
There was great laughs!
Thanksgiving is always fun when you have good company!!!!
Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving as well!

Here are some pictures!






Comments

Popular Posts