Rehoboth Beach

Now that summer is finally here I can go to the beach during the week just for the day!
Yesterday I went on day trip with my sister and Megan. 
We went to Rehoboth beach which is located in Delaware. 
 It's a very nice place to visit if you ever get a chance. 
There are lots of stores and yummy food on the boardwalk. 
You will smell the sweet popcorn as soon as you step out of the car.  
Don't worry if you have kids it's family friendly environment!
In fact I have a funny story for you...
A huge family came and sat right next to us.
And I mean huge!
In case you didn't know but I love people watching and I couldn't take my eyes off of them. 
 Well first they attempted to put their umbrella into the sand twice before giving up because it always flew away hitting people as it went. 
It was a windy day but perfect for sunbathing. 
Along with their flying umbrella there was a cute little boy approximately between the ages of 2 or 3 years old. 
His much older sister/cousin was sitting on the blanket just relaxing when out of nowhere the boy grabbed two fist full of sand and just threw it at her.
She obviously screamed but the kid thought it was funny and laughed. 
I hate to admit but I thought it was funny!
 I really don't think he knew any better. 
It was entertaining to watch. 


Either way we enjoyed our beach day and I hope to return soon! 
Our theme song for the trip was a song by Michel Telo:  Ai Se Eu Te Pego.
We heard it many times in both Portuguese and Spanish.
If you are not yet a fan listen to it!
You will love it! 
Once I got home I was happily surprised by a gift at my door from my friend Mallory! 
She made me a book with pictures of us in it. 
 I absolutely loved it! 
I have always made books for my friends and family and never ever got one until yesterday! 
What a great way to start my birthday festivities!
Yay for 27!
EKK! 
Happy Wednesday! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts