Family of Three!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

And Then There Were Four...

Things changed for this family of three in the middle of July of 2014.  Hector started to notice that I was acting differently and complaining of smells and nausea. Hector quickly came to the conclusion that I must be pregnant. I didn't want to believe it and therefore I refused to take a pregnancy test. Then one afternoon I decided to take the test and I tested positive. I freaked out! I didn't think I was ready for baby number two. Desmond was teething and wasn't sleeping through the night again. I didn't think I could do it again.  
After the initial shock I was happy! Desmond was going to be a big brother! He's the luckiest boy on the planet! I plan on enjoying these next few months not worrying about the next baby but enjoy my little family of three.
This time around I am not as scared or nervous about being pregnant or having a baby. I am enjoying every minute of it. Besides being uncomfortable at times... I know I can do it and hope that this pregnancy goes as smoothly as last time. Plus I have the joy of sharing this with my cousins! :)

Here come some belly pictures! If you look at my pictures from when I was pregnant with Desmond you will probably notice that I am showing more now than before. Maybe it's a girl?!?


13 weeks

No picture taken for week 14. 

15 weeks




How far along? 15 weeks- 2nd trimester! 
Maternity clothes? Started wearing maternity pants this week because my pants were not buttoning up. Boo! 
Stretch Marks? No! Hope it stays this way! 
Sleep: Sleeping is fine. I can still sometimes sleep on my belly! Desmond is the only one who interrupts my sleep. 
Best moment this week: Hearing the babies heart beat for the first time this week! (14 weeks) 
Miss anything? Drinking caffeine when ever I want. 
Movement: Not yet. I think I felt some movement but the baby is still little.
Food cravings: Cheese! Not milk like last time! 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  smells!
Gender : Hoping it's a girl but I will be happy either way . 
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: The peeing all the time has already started. My joints have also started to hurt. Not fun!
Belly button in or out? It's currently in but I fear it will be popping out sooner than last time. 
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex next month.  And just enjoying my family of three! 

1 comment:

  1. Sooo excited for you Sam! I love your photos, you look so cute! I'm glad that we can experience this together �� see y'all soon, can't wait! Love you! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...