Baby # 2: 18 and 19 weeks. Boy or girl?

At 18 weeks we had the luxury to go visit my cousin Randol and Patti!
We enjoyed a nice, long weekend in Wilson, North Carolina. 
We got pampered and fed lots of yummy southern food. The weather was also awesome! 
It was in the 80's with a nice, cool breeze. Desmond enjoyed chasing Toby, opening their windows, touching their TV, and playing with the microwave. Yes... he learned how to use the microwave at their house! I am sure our visit made them want to baby proof their  entire house. Ha. 
Have you heard of foot golf? Well if you haven't then you should look it up! If you like soccer ... and wish you could golf... this is the sport for you! Saturday afternoon Desmond, Patti , and I drove a golf cart around while Randol and Hector played foot golf. It was so much fun! Patti and I then watched Gone Girl !  Movie number 3 of the year for me. Don't get out much. FYI read the book before watching the movie. Both are very good and satisfying! I didn't take a belly picture but below you will find some pictures from out trip. SOOOO much fun! Can't wait to see them again! 











19 weeks!


How far along? 19 Weeks! Almost half way there! 
Maternity clothes? Yup! Good thing I am pregnant during the same season. 
Sleep: No charlie horse! I've been sleeping pretty well... Can't complain yet. (KEYWORD: yet) 
Best moment this week: Actually seeing my belly move because the baby kicked. Hector got to feel it! Made things so real!
Miss anything? COKE!
Movement: Yes! 
Food cravings: Not one thing. Just want to eat all the time! Can't believe I was obsessed with milk when I was preggo with Desmond. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  No! 
Gender : Still don't know... Think it's a boy. Hector thinks it's  girl.  We find out on Thursday!
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: Tailbone still hurts. I also wake up with headaches. 
Belly button in or out? In! Almost popping out. UGH
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender! What are your predictions?!?

Comments

Popular Posts