Baby # 2 : Week 17

How far along? 17 Weeks! It's going by really fast! If the baby is born at 37 weeks like Desmond then I only have 20 weeks! WHAT?!
Maternity clothes? Only wearing maternity pants. Good thing the style for shirts are loose! 
Stretch Marks? No! Gotta keep rubbing some cocoa butter lotion every night. 
Sleep: Still sleeping well! My fear is getting a charlie horse in the middle of the night. So far I am not getting up as much to pee like when I was pregnant with Desmond. 
Best moment this week: The weekend of fun with Desmond. We actually bought him a lot of clothes since he has outgrown almost everything. Enjoying my family of three!
Miss anything? Not really. 
Movement: I think I feel the baby move sometimes.. but not consistent yet. Baby is really small. Size of a turnip!
Food cravings: Not really. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing
Gender : Hoping it's a girl but I will be happy either way . 
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: Joints still randomly hurt... My tailbone is killing me! Anyone know how to make my tailbone feel better? Heartburn has begun. Guess the baby is growing hair... Maybe it's curly?!
Belly button in or out? In! Thank God!
Looking forward to: Going to Wilson, NC to see Randol and Patti! Can't wait to see the baby bump!

Comments

Popular Posts