It's finally time for the beach!

Yesterday I went to the Rohoboth beach with Hector, my dad, Eva, and Jose.
We started our adventure at 7:30 am.
We stopped for breakfast and then continued to the beach.
It was a little chilly at first but then it got nice and hot.
Hector and I bought an umbrella the night before so I was able to sit in the shade if I ever felt too hot.
It was a lot of fun.
They played soccer and Badminton.
I read a book on my kindle.
We ate burger and hotdogs.
Just when I thought I might try to get into the water... I heard people talking about dead fish.
Yup... Dead fish! YUCK!
There were hundreds of dead fish washing onto the shore.
It was pretty gross.
No one seemed to know what was happening.
Hector and I decided to walk along the shore to explore.
We saw fish with either no tail or no head.
So we figured someone dumped them but were still unsure.
Kids were running around trying to grab them.
Two kids had a shovel and brought a dead fish to their parents.
The parents told them to go put it back...
What did they do?
They decided to dig a hole and bury the fish in their cemetery.
Then we left and drove back home.
On the way home we stopped by a little market and I bought a zinnia flower plant and a tomato plant.
I am really excited to grow them!
Let's just hope they don't die....
Any tips on growing either?

Comments

Popular Posts