17 weeks! Almost halfway there!

I know I am a little late but i've been super lazy! Hey I have an excuse! On a good note my good friend from Louisiana told me yesterday that she will be coming 19th of this month! She wants to be here when we reveal the baby's gender and name! It's so exciting! Can't wait for both!


How far along? 17 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Nothing new! Mostly it's the pants that are fitting uncomfortable! Ugh!
Stretch Marks? NOPE! But my belly is getting bigger!
Sleep: sleep has been okay... I am now waking up more to pee! I feel like all I do is pee! 
Best moment this week: Finding out that Mallory is coming to town this month! YAHOO!
Miss anything? This week there isn't much I miss but a good night sleep and not feeling achy all the time! 
Movement: I don't think so... I really wish I did. Although I felt something really weird this past week on my upper stomach. I am thinking maybe I felt the baby flip.. now that the the baby is apparently changing positions. Who knows?!?! I just want to feel the baby kick! 
Food cravings: Chocolate! 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Not so much! Good news... I can go to Wegmans again! 
Gender prediction: Both of us think it's a girl. But we will find out soon! 15 days exact!
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: Peeing all the time!
Belly button in or out? In
Looking forward to:  Feeling the baby kick! 

Comments

  1. Look at that BELLY!! I can't stop looking at this picture!! I can't wait to see you and Hector and celebrate the little miracle ya'll have created (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts