19 Weeks!!!




I know I didn't post last week but it's been crazy. A lot has happened in the past two weeks. And look at my belly... it's gotten sooo much bigger! This coming week is my halfway mark and we are finding out the gender! What do you believe it is?? Leave me comments!

How far along? 19 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Just a dress for the wedding!
Stretch Marks? Nothing. Which is amazing!
Sleep: Sleep has been okay but my hips have been hurting so it's been very uncomfortable to sleep on my side.  
Best moment this week: Feeling what I believe is the baby kicking! If you look at the picture you can see we painted the nursery! Best week ever! 
Miss anything? wearing regular clothes without being self conscious 
Movement: I believe I have felt the baby kick. FINALLY! 
Food cravings: Chocolate milk! YUMMY! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender prediction: At this point we are going to be happy either way! We just can't wait to hold the bundle of joy!
Labor signs: No 
Symptoms: Peeing all the time! I feel like I can't stop!  My hips have been hurting as well. I've also feeling cramps. 
Belly button in or out? In
Looking forward to:  Finding the gender out this coming Wednesday and having our gender reveal party next Saturday!  Make some predictions!

Comments

Popular Posts