21, 22, 23 Weeks!

Wow! It's been a long time since I've blogged! I finally have time to blog and you can see some belly pictures. YAY! A lot has happened since I last blogged... Unfortunately I do not have any pictures from week 21. Boo I know! I was actually feeling pretty sick that week. Its crazy how easily I can get sick now.  The thing about getting sick now is that I can't really take much to make me feel better. I just have to let it ride it's course. YUCK!  That following week was the week of Hurricane Sandy. So I did get two extra days of rest to feel better which was a success. Although having no electricity was no bueno. It was cold outside... therefore it was cold inside. It seems to amaze me how much we depend on electricity these days. Our whole world it is turned inside out when we don't have electricity. Crazy! 




22 WEEKS!
Here's a picture of me at 22 weeks. He is getting big! At this point I was starting to feel my stomach start to tighter. If it's already feeling tight what am I going to fee at 30 weeks or beyond? Yikes! Sometimes I wish a stork will just drop off Desmond... Hey a girl can dream?!?! I am not saying I am not enjoying carrying Desmond around but I want to meet him already! I see my friends with kids and I can't wait to part of that. At this point Desmond is suppose to be 1 lb. but according to the doctor who did our ultrasound said he was 1 lb. at 20 weeks and he has long arms. SCARY! haha. He's going to be a big chubby boy. I love him already! Oh did I mention we started out registry at Babies-R-Us! WOOHOO! Have any suggestions on what we should have please please please let me know.  We are new parents and don't know what is necessary and what is not . HELP!


23 WEEKS!
At 23 weeks I attending one of the most beautiful weddings! Hector's family was in town for the week as well.  We ended up driving to North Carolina for the wedding.  Normally I would love going on road trips but this was not the case. I was super uncomfortable the entire way. If I found a comfortable position it would last like 5 minutes.... it was awful. Remind me not to take a long road trip while pregnant again! I think I couldn't get comfortable because I shouldn't have been siting down for a long period of time. This rules out the idea of going to Savannah, Georgia next month! That is toooooooo long of a drive. So back to the wedding. The wedding was a lot of fun! I got see my family and party with them. Nothing like dancing again! Although I did have to take breaks.. haha.  I also had a lot of people touching my belly... It was hard to get use to. Instead of people hugging me to say hello or good morning they went straight to my belly and said hello to Desmond.  I guess I have to get use to it.  I didn't take a normal belly pictures but I have a ton of pictures from the wedding so you can still see the belly picture.  Here are some!!










How far along? 23 Weeks and getting bigger! 
Maternity clothes? I actually bought 5 different outfits from H&M! Who knew?!
Stretch Marks? No 
Sleep: I wake up a lot during the night because of Desmond kicking or just feeling uncomfortable. 
Best moment this week: Seeing my family at the wedding and buying a CRIB!!!!
Miss anything? Being able to dance and not getting tired. Blah. 
Movement:I think he's definitely going to be a soccer player. He moves all the time and he's getting stronger. What will it feel like in a month?
Food cravings: Chocolate!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing!
Gender : Baby Boy!!!!!!
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: Starting to feel tired again and achy. WHY!
Belly button in or out? In... but I think it's going to be a outie soon!
Looking forward to: Putting the crib and drawer together. I also can't wait for the nursery to start looking like a bedroom.




Comments

Popular Posts