25 Weeks! 15 weeks to go!


I can't believe it... I am 25 weeks! Boy does the time fly by! I also realized I never took a picture of 24 weeks. OPS! I need to get better at it but I am very forgetful and tired.  I hope you enjoy my picture.  

PS- I am currently working on my registry... if you have any advise please leave me comments! I am overwhelmed by the amount of babies stuff you can find!
How far along? 25 Weeks... How much bigger can I get?!?!?!
Maternity clothes? I bought jeans and a winter coat! I don't want to buy anymore clothes. I should just wear Hector's clothes! Thoughts?!?!
Stretch Marks? Nope! Let's hope it stays that way!
Sleep:Very very uncomfortable! I bought myself a pregnancy pillow. It was a great investment. Buy one! 
Best moment this week: Picking up the dresser and crib! The room is finally looking like a nursery. I also really really enjoyed spending time with family for Thanksgiving! I want to see all of my family more often! I think it would make Desmond even happier!
Miss anything? Sleep!
Movement: He is moving all the time! I can't believe I have a living thing in me! He's growing fast. 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing!
Gender : Baby Boy!!!!!!
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: Feet and back ache
Belly button in or out? In... but definitely not for long.. UGH
Looking forward to: Deciding on how to arrange the room and paint the tree. Any suggestions? 


Hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving!!!


Comments

Popular Posts