27 Weeks! 13 Weeks To Go!




I took a picture with no chalk board this week because I need to repaint it. So I thought it would be fun and festive to take a picture in front of our Christmas tree. 

How far along?  27 Weeks!!!! Can we slow it down already! 
Maternity clothes? Nothing new! 
Stretch Marks? No thank God!
Sleep: Constantly waking up... Blah... You would think I had a baby to feed! 
Best moment this week: Seeing Eleanor! I love babies! This weekend we went to the Sims house. We had a great time visiting and seeing the baby. I can't believe he will be here in 3 months!
Miss anything? Nothing worrying about what I eat. I am always making sure I am eating healthy and that I don't eat things that give me heat burn
Movement: He must be doing cart wheels!
Food cravings: Chex Mix!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing!
Gender : Baby Boy!!!!!!
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: Back ache.... and headaches at night... Can't wait to see the doctor and see if he has any ideas... 
Belly button in or out? Out.. :/  So soon!
Looking forward to: Entering my third trimester and celebrating my 11 years of dating Hector this Wednesday! Yikes!

Comments

Popular Posts