Desmond is 5 months 7-15-13

I can't believe how fast he is growing. I wish I could keep him tiny forever! Although my favorite thing right now is watching how each day he does something new! 


Desmond 5 month development:
Height: Estimation of 27 inches( I measured him)
Weight: at least 17lbs
Desmond is currently:  Holding his head up completely on his own. He can roll over from his back to tummy and tummy to back. He makes raspberry sounds with his lips. Lost all of his top of his hair but it's currently growing back. Screams! He's eating solids. Can grab and pick things up.. It all goes to his mouth! He smiles and giggles. He babbles all the time. 

Here are some pictures of his 5 month photo shoot! Happy 5 months little bean!









Comments

  1. Desmond, you've officially caught up with Eleanor on weight! Such an ADORABLE and BIG boy! Can't wait to snuggle you soon! You and mommy need to come over for a play date before school starts up. :) P.S. LOVE the new blog design, and the family photos are great of everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Johanna! I hope we get to see each other soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts