Surprise, Surprise!

Those who know me, know that I love surprises!!
I also love to give surprise to people!
Two weeks ago I flew into New Orleans and surprised my best friend in the world!
MALLORY!
Thanks to her amazing husband I was able to accomplish my goal without her figuring it out.
He helped me set it all up.
I flew in Friday evening after work and arrived in NOLA at 11:30 PM.
Mallory welcomed me with a giant hug!
It made me so happy to see her.
We spent the weekend celebrating her birthday doing lots of fun things.
We went to a St. Patty's Parade--> this is almost like Mardi Gras but you also can get veggies thrown at you. Ha!
Then we ate at OTB... Where we first met!
Went shopping at Lakeside Mall and went to an Arena football game.
It took us a long time to figure out how the game worked but we really enjoyed ourselves.
It was fun stepping away from reality and enjoying the company of a great friend.
The only down side of going to NOLA was flying back!
I spent the whole day in the airport courtesy of my moms standby ticket.
This is not fun at all!
I just kept waiting for there to be available seats.


Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:





Comments

Popular Posts