13 weeks




How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain: 4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope but I see it in the near future. Especially with my jeans!
Stretch Marks? NO WAY! Cocoa butter all the way!
Sleep: I've been sleeping much better now. Let's hope it stays that way for a while.  I got a full body pillow too! YES
Best moment this week: Looking at things for the nursery! Also wearing my LSU maternity t-shirt that says " I love my LSU baby. The Future is bright!" So cute! 
Miss anything? Drinking caffeine when ever I really want it! 
Movement: Not yet. 
Food cravings: Caramel 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Brushing my teeth! The foam makes me gag. 
Gender prediction: Both of us think it's a girl. 
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: cramps every now at then
Belly button in or out? In
Looking forward to: Entering my 2nd trimester this coming week! I can't wait! Although this is going way too fast! 

Comments

Popular Posts