15 Weeks!


So unfortunately I didn't take a picture this past week because I have to repaint my chalk board.  But I can say that the belly bump is officially very visible! It's crazy! I love it!  Don't worry you will get to see a belly picture on my next post! I don't think I can hide it from my students parents for very long. This week was a very long week! I was glad to see the weekend.  This week I  got to go to the doctors again and hear the heart beat which is so unreal.  I  can't believe that I am on my second trimester.  In exactly a month from today I will know the sex of the baby.  We have names picked out but we are keeping it a secret until the baby is born.  Hector and I have decided that we want a gender reveal party.  This is a party where we reveal the baby's sex.  :):) If you have any suggestions please leave me comments! Especially if you have done one before. If you would like to help.... All help is welcomed!!!  Okay now for the questions...


How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? YUP!!! I got two pair of pants this weekend. I had to buy some because I couldn't zip and of my pants up. It was a sad week... 
Stretch Marks? NO !
Sleep: I've been feeling sick so i've been extremely congested so it's been long nights! blah . I blame the flu shot! 
Best moment this week: Hearing the heart beat of the baby!
Miss anything? This week I am missing WINE! I went to a vineyard with Hector, Megan, and Danny... Don't worry I did not drink!  But I did smell the wines... They smelled delicious.... I enjoyed the afternoon at the vineyard and ate lots of cheese and crackers.  I want to go back... but I definitely miss drinking the wine. But not drinking is worth the wait! I would stop drinking forever if I had to!
Movement: Not yet..or at least I don't think so. But i've also heard that new time mommy's cannot tell the difference between gas and stomach aches and kicks at first. So for all I know the baby is kicking!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular... 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Still brushing my teeth 
Gender prediction: Both of us think it's a girl. 
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: Headaches!!!!Ugh I hate it! I've already told the doctor and might get on a prescription. 
Belly button in or out? In... Let's hope it stays that way. 
Looking forward to:  Feeling the baby kick! I hope it happens soon!

Comments

Popular Posts