14 Weeks




How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet. But I think it's in the near future. My clothes is feeling tight
Stretch Marks? NO !
Sleep: Still sleeping good. I just wake up to pee
Best moment this week: Entering my 2nd trimester!Deciding on nursery wall color. Deciding on crib!  
Miss anything? This week I am missing sushi... Strange because I don't eat much of it. But I want some right now. 
Movement: Not yet... But apparently the baby is moving a lot! I can't wait to feel it move!
Food cravings: This week it's all about Chinese food! 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Still brushing my teeth and smelly students!
Gender prediction: Both of us think it's a girl. 
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: Stomach ache... My stomach is actually feeling higher then before. I am also getting out of breath walking up stairs. 
Belly button in or out? In
Looking forward to: Going to the doctor this week and hearing the heart beat again. I also think we will be painting this up coming weekend! FINALLY! 

Comments

Popular Posts