30 Weeks. 10 weeks to go!




This week was amazing! Hector and I went on our baby moon and enjoyed a few days relaxing and sight seeing in Brandywine, PA. If you don't know what a baby moon is, it's your last trip before the baby comes. I recommend you go and do this! We stayed in a bed and breakfast called Pennsbury Inn.  Which is a great place to stay. We went to the Longwood Garden, Hagley museum, and the Brandywine river Museum. Here are some pictures.  Enjoy!













How far along?  30 Weeks!!
Maternity clothes? A few new shirts because I am starting not to fit into anything. I am getting big 
Stretch Marks? I don't think so. But I am getting bigger each week!
Sleep: I have trouble sleeping some times. It's hard to get comfortable. The skin on my belly sometimes also feels extremely painful at times. It's awful. I also get up to pee multiple times. 
Best moment this week: Going on a baby moon with Hector
Miss anything? Not wearing my wedding ring. It sucks but I can't wear it because my finger swells up. 
Movement: Moving all the time. He's in the correct position right now so he's feet keep kicking my ribs. Yikes!
Food cravings: Everything!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing!
Gender : Baby Boy!!!!!!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Not anything terrible but tiredness.. 
Belly button in or out? Still out! 
Looking forward to: Baby shower!

Comments

Popular Posts