31 and 32 weeks! 8 weeks to go!

I feel like time is passing super fast! I can't believe that it's mid-January! 
I cannot seem to keep up with updating my blog. My apologies. 
These past two weeks have been full of so many wonderful things. 
At 31 weeks I had a doctors visit that went well. I love Dr. Rojas! I hope he's the doctor that delivers Desmond. Some of you may be asking yourself " If that's the doctor you saw then why wouldn't he be the one delivering you baby?"  I thought the same thing before I was pregnant. It turns out that it's not like Knocked up or any movie! You don't get to pick the doctor of your choosing. At least not in my case. Our practice has 5 doctors that have a chance in delivering my baby. Who ever is on call the day I am in labor will be the doctor who delivers.  I actually believe that there is only a possibility of four different doctors because one is pregnant.  So keep your fingers crossed for Dr. Rojas!

That same week Hector and I got the most comfortable glider chair for the nursery. We got an amazing deal! It was 50% off at BabiesRus! It had an ottoman that was on sale separately. We decided not to buy the ottoman at that moment because we were hopeful that if we came back later that week that it would still be there and be sold cheaper. Boy were we right!  I mean who would buy an ottoman by itself?   I am super excited! We also bought a small side table and lamp to go right next to it. Our nursery is coming together! I can't wait to finish it and post some pictures.  

At 32 weeks I went back to work after a two week vacation. I am definitely getting more and more tired everyday.  I need to find a way not to be on my feet as much. Ideas?  My favorite thing  about 32 weeks was going to birthing class with Hector. I definitely recommend that you go to one. We learned a lot about labor and delivery, stretches, and much much more.  It got me less nervous about giving birth. A major plus! I have had anxiety over giving birth for the past few weeks but now I think I am mentally ready.  I can't wait to to meet Desmond!!!!!


Here is a belly picture for 32 weeks: 






How far along?  32 Weeks!! 8 weeks to go! 
Maternity clothes? Nope but things are fitting extremely tight! 
Stretch Marks? Nope! WOOT!
Sleep: I am still having trouble sleeping. I don't think I will be sleeping comfortable until after delivery.
Best moment this week: Going to the birthing class. 
Miss anything? A full night of sleep!
Movement: All the time!  He must be doing splits!
Food cravings: Chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope!
Gender : Baby Boy!!!!!!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Feet hurt!
Belly button in or out? Out of course!
Looking forward to: Baby shower hosted by Megan and Johanna  ! I can't wait to see family and friends!

Comments

Popular Posts