I am married!

So in case you did not know this already, I am officially married! Well since March! Its been a while since I actually wrote a post. The wedding was amazing! I had a fun time partying with family and friends. My first dance with Hector was to the song " rock with you" by Michael Jackson. We had a lot of fun dancing to that. My father daughter dance was one of a kind. I almost didn't do it because of issues... But I am really happy I decided to show everyone the dance. Click on the following link if you would like to see it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BL59NTtx-k


Hector and I went to Disney world for our Honeymoon and it was the best decision we made. We had a blast! We ate good food and got be kids. Here's a few pictures of our honeymoon....






I will be updating more frequently!

Comments

Popular Posts