7 weeks (July 23)

Still feeling great! No morning sickness!
WOOT!
This week my baby is growing arms and legs! Unbelievable!
He/She is about the size a blueberry!
Getting bigger and bigger!
Ofcourse nothing is showing yet but it does look like my uterus has expanded some.
I am not longer cramping... thank the lord!!! I didn't like them.
 We have officially told all of our immediate family!
Went to Minnesota to tell Hectors parents and brother last week.
Told my parents and siblings this week.
We gave all the parents a book with a note that said " Please read me when I get here! Love baby Antunez"
It took the dads a longer time to figure it out! It was kinda funny! Especially because it was a book called How to Babysit a Grandpa. I thought it was a given... Wouldn't you?
The mom's got a book called Ten Little Toes and Ten Little Fingers
Here is a picture of the note inside:


Everyone is super happy!
This makes me smile! I just keep thinking of what is next to come.
It's an amazing feeling to think I will have a child in 7 months but it's still scary.
Things are going to change a lot! A whole different challenge! 
This week I am finally going to the doctors. So exciting! The doctor won't see me until I am 8 weeks along.
Wish me luck!
Pretty soon everyone will know!

Comments

Popular Posts