Going into 6 Weeks (July 12th)

Just about to finish week 5 and entering week 6.
 This past week my baby is the size of a sesame seed! WOW!
This coming week my baby is going to develop his/her nose, mouth, and ears! And will be the size of a lentil bean. The baby's heart will be beating and his/her brain, muscle, and bones will be forming.
 This is unbelievable!
 I can't believe that something that small is changing my body.
Thank goodness I have no morning sickness yet and hopefully it stays that way!
We still cannot believe this is happening!
 We are super excited and ready for the challenge. It's very scary but I know we can do it.

This week Hector and I have been trying to figure out how we are telling everyone.
Our top priority is telling our immediate family. Our parents and siblings.
 We know they are going to be ecstatic and cannot wait to share the story on here!
 Until then....


 PS- By the time you are reading these post we would have announced it to people.

Comments

Popular Posts