9 weeks (July 31st)

Today we went to the doctors to have our first ultrasound!
My appointment was early in the morning.  I had to drink 32 oz of water before I went in.
 This was NOT fun!!! I actually laughed when they told me to do this.
 I was like seriously? You want me to drink that much water and not pee!
 YOU ARE CRAZY!
But I had to do what they told me to do in order to see the baby.
 I almost peed myself waiting but no worries I didn't pee my pants.
 It was the most amazing experience to see the baby.
 It was so tiny but it already had arms and legs.
The best part was when the doctor said "sometimes they move but it's rare."
That is the exact moment that the baby started to move it's arm and legs. Sooooo AMAZING!
My baby is going to come out a soccer player and/or dancer!
I am still feeling really pretty good.
 Uterus is growing and no real cravings yet.
Here's a picture of the ultrasound!
It looks like a peanut but when it moved you could see the arms and legs.
 The heart was going 171 beats per minute. Very fast! We still haven't heard it yet but we will get to hear it once I am 11 weeks. Can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts