Paradigm!


Filippo Bustamante---> a future rock star!



Yesterday I got a chance to go watch my little brother play his first gig.
I've seen my brother play and knew he would be awesome!
I did not know what to expect of the whole band since I had never see the band play.
Paradigm is the name of his band and they were amazing!

My brother put on a show as always...
Dancing, smiling, and feeling the passion for his music.


The band drew the audience in and we all jammed along.
It was a blast to see them play!
I predict everyone will have a chance to see Paradigm in the future!!!



Introducing the band...

Mike Moseley- Lead vocals and guitar



Filippo Bustamante- Lead Guitar


Phil Neary- Bass


James Mast
- Drummer


Here are some pictures of an eventful evening...











Here's some picture of some of their groupies...





Comments

Popular Posts