Field Day

Yesterday was field day at my school.
It was somewhat organized and kids loved it!
Ms. Antunez did not like being in the sun for almost two hours!
Who didn't put on any sunscreen?
ME!
Not a good idea!
The kids played tug-of-war and a bunch of other things.
I am so glad that Megan and I brought them all waters because they would have been extremely dehydrated!
This would have caused grumpiness and lots of fights!
There were definitely some kids who should of stayed in because of their behaviors.
After field day we were all exhausted and ready for bed!
I came home and watched some TV.
I also cooked dinner for us and the Lucas!
What to do on this wonderful three day weekend????
Ideas?

Comments

  1. I LOVED field day when I taught 2nd grade!! But the heat was not so fun! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts