Memorial Weekend!

This weekend was a lot of fun!
I mean three day weekends are always great!
We went on a 8 mile bike ride on trails by our house.
We watched Hang over 2 and laughed our butts off.
On Sunday I went on a shopping spree for some new summer clothes.
Always a plus... YAY!
I also went to see Lost in Paris with Megan and Hanah.
We danced and sang all night long!
It was a lot of fun!
If you are wondering who they are... They are a fun cover band!
They are usually in the NJ,PA,DC,MD,and VA area.
Check them out!
Hector and I also we to the pool this weekend...
Tanning is also a plus... No longer pale!
Monday evening we went to Ikea and then saw Kung fu panda 2.
It was really cute...
If you liked the first one you will like this one!
Ahh I can't believe summer is almost here!
13 days til the end of the school year...
Then its baking food and baking in the sun! Ha
You can join me!

Comments

Popular Posts